"Working at SGN"

5.0
    Current Employee - FCO in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've been in the gas industry for around 32 years now,14 with SGN. Fantastic company to work for, salary is great,wirk is varied and interesting with a healthy outlook on safety in regards our workforce and the general public. Work hard,keep your nose clean and you will have a job for life with great opportunity's for advancement within different streams of the company. Great terms and conditions with a very forward looking CEO.

Cons

Long hours and trying to balance family life can be hard .

SGN Response

Employee Experience Officer

Thanks so much for leaving such a positive review. The work our FCOs do is so important so it’s fantastic to hear how much you enjoy your role and working for SGN. We understand that our standby arrangements can have an impact on work-life balance and we’re working with our TU colleagues to explore how we might be able to make changes in this area.

"Currently team manager"

Current Employee - EMS Manager in England, AR

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

# Pension, # over time # lots of training for field staff # good apprenticeship scheme

Cons

Senior management always interfering, no real career progression, big difference in payscales between D & C business for doing the same job

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"Great Company to work for!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Aldershot, England

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent Company, great benefits...SGN has really supported all of their employees through Covid-19...all in all a great place to work

Cons

No cons to report at present

Continue reading

SGN Response

Employee Experience Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and give your feedback - we're so pleased to hear your experience working at SGN during Covid-19 has been positive and you felt supported in SGN's response. It’s also great to hear you're enjoying the wide offers of employee benefits. We're committed to continuously improving and look forward to lots more positive change ahead. Thanks again for your feedback.

Discover more reviews about SGN.