1. "Rewarding"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Rewarding, ambitious IT department. Supportive team and lots of autonomy. Good work/life balance.

Cons

Immature processes due to a lot of change and a lot of legacy issues.

Continue reading
    SGN2019-05-08

SGN Response

May 28, 2019Employee Experience Officer

Thank you for sharing your feedback. All of our colleagues make an incredibly valuable and important contribution to our business so it’s great to hear you describe working at SGN as rewarding. You make some good suggestions about sharing information and working collaboratively so we will be sure to share your feedback.

"Currently team manager"

Current Employee - EMS Manager in England, AR

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

# Pension, # over time # lots of training for field staff # good apprenticeship scheme

Cons

Senior management always interfering, no real career progression, big difference in payscales between D & C business for doing the same job

Continue reading
    SGN2017-04-04
  2. "Pipeline Engineer"

4.0
    Current Employee - Pipeline Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at SGN full-time

Pros

Good Staff and working environment. Good benefits

Cons

Pay too low. Not much job progression.

SGN2020-04-23

SGN Response

May 12, 2020Employee Experience Officer

Thank you for your recent review and for sharing your insights. Job progression is normally an area where we get lots of positive feedback but we understand progression in some areas can be quite limited and it's not always possible to achieve some aspirations. I would encourage you to speak to your manager or HR Manager to find out what development opportunities are available and how they might be able to support you. Work with your manager to set clear objectives, aligned with supporting your development. Best of luck!

Discover more reviews about SGN.