SGN - Great company and Team | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great company and Team"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at SGN full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone helps each other, I am treated like a grown up, SGN invest in me and support me with my professional ambitions. SGN support the outward bound trust and allow its employers to go away with the trust as a mentor to the students.

Cons

Company car process is a pain. Pool cars are of limited choice and you may be lumbered with it for a year or so. IT - delivery of equipment for new starters is slow which leaves them sitting on their thumbs a-bit in the first few weeks PPE - really slow but hopefully a new ordering process has sorted that one out

Advice to Management

Carry on moving in the right direction. Do not forget that the most important asset to SGN is its people.

SGN2019-05-10

SGN Response

May 28, 2019Employee Experience Officer

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We couldn’t agree with you more on the point about our people being our greatest asset. We have a number of great initiatives for our people to get involved in and the Outward Bound Trust is one example of this. As you highlighted, ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Currently team manager"

Current Employee - EMS Manager in England, AR

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

# Pension, # over time # lots of training for field staff # good apprenticeship scheme

Cons

Senior management always interfering, no real career progression, big difference in payscales between D & C business for doing the same job

Advice to Management

Let your managers manage

SGN2017-04-04
  2. "Great employer"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible work responsibilities Work life balance Excellent support for success

Cons

Organic growth opportunities are limited

SGN2019-06-16

Discover more reviews about SGN.