SGN - Great company to work for | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Test Manager in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at SGN full-time for less than a year

Pros

Its a dynamic business, really up and coming in their technology, a fast paced and exciting place to work at the sharp end of today's technology. I find most the people here are really down to earth, minimising on the fluff and jargon, they actually get on with the work! I am well supported by my manager and I feel appreciated. Incredibly busy, but the work life balance is good! It is still early days in the business, but so far so good.

Cons

Its a bit chaotic at times, lots going on. Office is very industrial and dated compared to other businesses I have worked in, limited on facilities, basic canteen, no gym and located in an industrial estate.

SGN2019-09-23

SGN Response

November 6, 2019Employee Experience Officer

Thanks so much for leaving us a review. It's great to hear you think SGN is a great company to work for! We hope you continue to enjoy working here and being part of the SGN family.

Continue reading

"Currently team manager"

Current Employee - EMS Manager in England, AR

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

# Pension, # over time # lots of training for field staff # good apprenticeship scheme

Cons

Senior management always interfering, no real career progression, big difference in payscales between D & C business for doing the same job

Continue reading
    SGN2017-04-04
  2. "SGN"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at SGN full-time

Pros

Good hours Good team to work with

Cons

The work can be quite boring

SGN2020-02-21

Discover more reviews about SGN.