1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Test Manager in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at SGN full-time for less than a year

Pros

Its a dynamic business, really up and coming in their technology, a fast paced and exciting place to work at the sharp end of today's technology. I find most the people here are really down to earth, minimising on the fluff and jargon, they actually get on with the work! I am well supported by my manager and I feel appreciated. Incredibly busy, but the work life balance is good! It is still early days in the business, but so far so good.

Cons

Its a bit chaotic at times, lots going on. Office is very industrial and dated compared to other businesses I have worked in, limited on facilities, basic canteen, no gym and located in an industrial estate.

SGN Response

November 6, 2019Employee Experience Officer

Thanks so much for leaving us a review. It's great to hear you think SGN is a great company to work for! We hope you continue to enjoy working here and being part of the SGN family.

"Currently team manager"

Current Employee - EMS Manager in England, AR

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

# Pension, # over time # lots of training for field staff # good apprenticeship scheme

Cons

Senior management always interfering, no real career progression, big difference in payscales between D & C business for doing the same job

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"Brilliant Company to work for!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Talent Coordinator in Portsmouth, South East England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at SGN full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've had a great experience right from the word go. Being part of SGN during the Pandemic has proven they are a company who care about their employers. Clear and concise information given regularly and support available at all times. Progression is made clear from the beginning and it seems managers genuinely care about getting you to the best place within your job role. Not a bad word to say.

Cons

Unable to use Car Park unless issued with parking space, long waiting list.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about SGN.