Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Sep 23, 2019 - Senior Test Manager in Portsmouth, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Its a dynamic business, really up and coming in their technology, a fast paced and exciting place to work at the sharp end of today's technology. I find most the people here are really down to earth, minimising on the fluff and jargon, they actually get on with the work! I am well supported by my manager and I feel appreciated. Incredibly busy, but the work life balance is good! It is still early days in the business, but so far so good.

Cons

Its a bit chaotic at times, lots going on. Office is very industrial and dated compared to other businesses I have worked in, limited on facilities, basic canteen, no gym and located in an industrial estate.

Be the first to find this review helpful

SGN Response

Employee Experience Officer

Thanks so much for leaving us a review. It's great to hear you think SGN is a great company to work for! We hope you continue to enjoy working here and being part of the SGN family.

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Currently team manager

Apr 4, 2017 - EMS Manager in England, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

# Pension, # over time # lots of training for field staff # good apprenticeship scheme

Cons

Senior management always interfering, no real career progression, big difference in payscales between D & C business for doing the same job

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to work

Sep 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

family and friendly atmosphere despite it being a large company excellent job security and satisfaction get to make a real difference and help society

Cons

some offices could do with modernising

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SGN.