1. "Pipeline Engineer"

4.0
    Current Employee - Pipeline Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at SGN full-time

Pros

Good Staff and working environment. Good benefits

Cons

Pay too low. Not much job progression.

SGN Response

May 12, 2020Employee Experience Officer

Thank you for your recent review and for sharing your insights. Job progression is normally an area where we get lots of positive feedback but we understand progression in some areas can be quite limited and it's not always possible to achieve some aspirations. I would encourage you to speak to your manager or HR Manager to find out what development opportunities are available and how they might be able to support you. Work with your manager to set clear objectives, aligned with supporting your development. Best of luck!

"Currently team manager"

Current Employee - EMS Manager in England, AR

I have been working at SGN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

# Pension, # over time # lots of training for field staff # good apprenticeship scheme

Cons

Senior management always interfering, no real career progression, big difference in payscales between D & C business for doing the same job

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"Brilliant Company to work for!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Talent Coordinator in Portsmouth, South East England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at SGN full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've had a great experience right from the word go. Being part of SGN during the Pandemic has proven they are a company who care about their employers. Clear and concise information given regularly and support available at all times. Progression is made clear from the beginning and it seems managers genuinely care about getting you to the best place within your job role. Not a bad word to say.

Cons

Unable to use Car Park unless issued with parking space, long waiting list.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about SGN.