Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 10 years

salary

13 Oct 2020 - Project Manager in Reading, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

gets paid monthly and on time

Cons

doesn't pay enough compared to industry

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

SGN Response

Employee Experience Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review and for your 10+ years of service. We appreciate pay is a common theme coming out of our employee surveys, and like many organisations, people always want more money. Recently, we did a benchmarking exercise to understand how we compare to the external market. Compensation is an emotive area and this exercise gave us valuable insight. We always want to improve our benefits and one positive step was the introduction of pension’s salary sacrifice scheme for GPPP pension scheme members, which meant as much as a 1.5% pay increase. Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Currently team manager

4 Apr 2017 - EMS Manager in England, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

# Pension, # over time # lots of training for field staff # good apprenticeship scheme

Cons

Senior management always interfering, no real career progression, big difference in payscales between D & C business for doing the same job

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horley SGN

7 Jun 2021 - Network Planning and Analysis in Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team! The people make the place - especially the managers of the Third-party connections

Cons

Not ideal for a career - Unless you specialise in the field

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SGN.