Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 10 years

Toxic place to work

19 May 2021 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

None at the time I left, it went downhill over a number of years

Cons

Horrendously cliquey, you have to be in with the gang with higher management and even then watch your back. Absolutely ruthless managers

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

SGN Response

Employee Experience Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your experience of working at SGN and I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t feel your time with us was overall positive. We hope you had the opportunity to discuss this with a member of our HR team before you left. If not, I would encourage you to get in touch with me confidentially so that we can understand, from your perspective, what we can do to improve the culture in your department. You can reach me on 07773 250780 or Sophie.Krempasky@sgn.co.uk.

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Currently team manager

4 Apr 2017 - EMS Manager in England, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

# Pension, # over time # lots of training for field staff # good apprenticeship scheme

Cons

Senior management always interfering, no real career progression, big difference in payscales between D & C business for doing the same job

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horley SGN

7 Jun 2021 - Network Planning and Analysis in Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team! The people make the place - especially the managers of the Third-party connections

Cons

Not ideal for a career - Unless you specialise in the field

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SGN.