SThree - Für den Berufseinstieg eine tolle Wahl! Ich bereue keine Sekunde. | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Für den Berufseinstieg eine tolle Wahl! Ich bereue keine Sekunde."

Current Employee - Sales Team Manager in Düsseldorf

I have been working at SThree full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

+ flexible Arbeitszeiten + tolle Stimmung im Team + herausragende Verdienstmöglichkeiten + modernes Büro mit guter Verkehrsanbindung

Cons

- branchenübliche Fluktuation - teilweise träges Backoffice

Advice to Management

Noch mehr ins Backoffice und in die Rechtsabteilung investieren, um einen noch besseren Ablauf zu garantieren.

SThree2018-11-11
  1. "Culture-Career Progression Plan-Commission"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at SThree full-time for more than a year

Pros

A true opportunity to make friends for life. A fun work hard play hard environment that feels like a family. Commission structure is AWESOME! success takes time and deals take time but you can make a ton of money. I wasn't too successful my first 6 months in the business but now I'm doing deals every month getting a ton of commission. It takes time to build your business. But now over 2 years in I'm making over... 100,000. I never thought by calling and selling jobs I could make this much money. But it does take effort, it takes an intense drive to hit the phones and know some calls may go well some may not. It is a sales job. But I love sales! Im competitive and it keeps me driven. My team is fun. We have boat rides, happy hours, etc. Really cool group of people and my manager is intense but so fun! I've already been promoted and up for a bonus. Love the atmosphere of banging the gong and blasting music when you do a deal.

Cons

The base salary isn't as high as other competitors but the commission structure makes up for it. My friend started the same time as me at our competitor and is still making just a bit over her base. I'm making a ton more.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to feedback

SThree2019-11-21
  2. "Great work environment"

Current Employee - Associate Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at SThree full-time

Pros

Great working evironment and company culture.

Cons

base salary is not very competitive

SThree2019-08-30

Discover more reviews about SThree.