Sage - Enthusiasm and positivity | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Enthusiasm and positivity"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Sage full-time for less than a year

Pros

A real genuine feel that people want to do a great a job and support one another. A real commitment to development, learning and improving experiences for both customers and colleagues alike.

Cons

A complex business to get your head around at first with global and regional approaches.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing as it's working so far! Keep the energy and keep listening and learning.

Sage2019-05-08

May 24, 2019VP, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your feedback and we are listening. We agree that Sage colleagues are amazing and developing our people is very important to us so happy to see you have experienced that for yourself. Keep the energy and keep listening is great advice thank you again.

"Great leadership - CEO one of the best in the industry - Culture rocks"

Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great set of people to work with - Amazing leadership always available and approachable - Awesome Culture with super cool offices - very interested in colleague success and work life balance

Cons

Still have very fragmented and dated internal process that are slow Need to make sure that all people leaders represent our true values in their actions.

Advice to Management

stay the course - do not waver - hire exceptional leaders - don't tolerate bad people leadership - hire awesome colleagues and let them soar.

Sage2019-06-19

June 20, 2019Global Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It is so awesome to hear your positive feedback about our leaders, our culture, and our cool offices! Also, great feedback on things we can continue to focus on, and we hope that you have shared your feedback in the conversations online in "The Big Conversation" ...

"On the rebound"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people and culture continue to be the bright spots. Recent investment in customers, colleagues and technology.

Cons

The Stephen Kelly era was a dark period for all employees where every decision was based on expenses and there were no promotions. Thankfully, that is over and it feels like we are on the right track again.

Advice to Management

Invest more and trust in people.

Sage2019-06-19

June 20, 2019Global Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and give us your feedback. It is encouraging to hear that you feel the impact of our CEO, Steve Hare, bringing a fresh new perspective by focusing on colleague success, customer success and innovation.

Discover more reviews about Sage.