1. "There's been ups and downs, but we're on an up!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Experience Manager

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

- Said a million times on here but Sage is full of amazing people who'll do everything in their power to help you - It's now a truly global organisation and working with colleagues from different cultures is inspiring - We've got great working environments, regardless of whether some buildings are more luxurious than others. We're lucky, believe me - Steve Hare is genuinely making a difference. There's been a change in 'the feel' of the place since Steve stepped in. It's noticeable - We're finally focusing our attention on a smaller group of priorities. The pace of change isn't quite as crazy as yesterday. The balance is right - Our brand has finally progressed and I've loved seeing some of the recent campaign creative come to life. Do more!

Cons

- Our real differentiator, our service, is struggling. We need to apply the same control over priorities here as the rest of the business. Do the basics really well and we'll be back on track - It's really tough to unravel some customer experience issues due to the (self inflicted) complexity of the business - We seem to struggle to deliver product innovations at pace, and with quality. Can feel like we're perpetually playing catch-up in some segments

Sage2019-05-22

Sage Response

May 23, 2019VP, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We agree with you 100% about our people. We truly have the best colleagues. We appreciate your feedback regarding how we need to simplify and agree this is best practice. Be sure to share your great ideas with your leadership as we want to hear from you. In all that we do, we will continue to focus on innovation and our amazing customers and colleagues like you. Thank you again for your feedback. We are listening!

1. "Great Company Actions During the Pandemic"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Leader in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Sage is a company that is living their principles of customer success and colleague success by putting the customer's and colleague's at the forefront of business decisions. They are doing everything to extend courtesies to the customer so they can run their businesses and taking care of their commissioned employees by keeping them whole during a time when sales are down so we don't have to incur financial difficulties during this time and can focus on having a customer success mentality. We are working from home since March 16th and was informed there is no rush to get us back in the office. We have an earliest expected return of October but if you are high risk or not comfortable returning they will work with you, This is the signs of a great company.

Cons

They fact that I don't get to physically interact with my colleagues is my only con currently.

Sage2020-05-30
  2. "Sage Family"

5.0
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Sage is like being a part of a family. My team provides a supportive and uplifting work environment where all team members are respected and celebrated. My manager has high expectations of the team and provides constant leadership and guidance to help the team perform at it's best. Steve Hare is a fantastic CEO and a great leader.

Cons

If you work at Sage, expect to gain a couple of pounds...they constantly feed you amazing food, and the snacks are addictive! LOL (when we were in the office of course...)

Sage2020-05-29

Discover more reviews about Sage.