Sage - An Exciting Place to Work that Challenges & Develops you every day! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "An Exciting Place to Work that Challenges & Develops you every day!"

Current Employee - People Business Partner in Winnersh, England

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team, who support you and the business. I have an extremely supportive Manager who is decisive, focussed and empowers you to be the best! Many opportunities to grow and develop your knowledge and experience in the company. Benefits are competitive. Good work life balance, with a company that supports our communities, by giving colleagues time out of the office to volunteer.

Cons

Needs to focus on streamlining processes and procedures.

Advice to Management

Continue to drive the business and believe in the people!

Sage2019-05-22

May 23, 2019VP, Talent Acquisition

Thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'm glad that you think Sage is a great place to work and is getting better. Simplifying our processes and procedures is definitely important for us to be an agile organization. Please continue to share your feedback - ...

"Great leadership - CEO one of the best in the industry - Culture rocks"

Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great set of people to work with - Amazing leadership always available and approachable - Awesome Culture with super cool offices - very interested in colleague success and work life balance

Cons

Still have very fragmented and dated internal process that are slow Need to make sure that all people leaders represent our true values in their actions.

Advice to Management

stay the course - do not waver - hire exceptional leaders - don't tolerate bad people leadership - hire awesome colleagues and let them soar.

Sage2019-06-19

June 20, 2019Global Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It is so awesome to hear your positive feedback about our leaders, our culture, and our cool offices! Also, great feedback on things we can continue to focus on, and we hope that you have shared your feedback in the conversations online in "The Big Conversation" ...

"On the rebound"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people and culture continue to be the bright spots. Recent investment in customers, colleagues and technology.

Cons

The Stephen Kelly era was a dark period for all employees where every decision was based on expenses and there were no promotions. Thankfully, that is over and it feels like we are on the right track again.

Advice to Management

Invest more and trust in people.

Sage2019-06-19

June 20, 2019Global Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and give us your feedback. It is encouraging to hear that you feel the impact of our CEO, Steve Hare, bringing a fresh new perspective by focusing on colleague success, customer success and innovation.

Discover more reviews about Sage.