1. COVID-19

"Sage gets better and better"

5.0
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

When I first joined Sage I felt it was the biggest small business you could ever work for. Whilst it was a large global FTSE100 software company it had the friendliness, passion for customers and employees that you would normally find in a small business. Unfortunately that changed under the last CEO but since Steve Hare took over Sage quickly regained its small business mojo and just hasn't stopped. Doing the right thing for customers is something that you get from every level of management and the colleagues you work with. The response to the coronavirus has been outstanding, clear guidance, the business doing everything it can to support colleagues and customers. I don't think I could be more proud to work for this business, Sage is truly an incredible place to work.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of any.

Continue reading

Sage Response

March 23, 2020Global Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review and glad to hear your feedback about our response to COVID-19. In these uncertain times, it is our priority is to ensure our colleagues are taken care of and feel supported, and we are glad to hear that it feels that way to our colleagues.

1. COVID-19

"Wonderful company, great people. This is it!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Success Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sage cares, and put customers and colleagues first. In the past 4 years, I have been able to get promoted 3 times already, learn skills that I never thought I was capable of, and be better engage in my community, thanks to Sage Foundation. Also love the flexibility of working in the office or from home, even before COVID.

Cons

Upper management changes too frequently. In the past 4 years, I've had at least 8 different managers

Continue reading
  2. "Great culture!"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales Colleague in Lawrenceville, GA

I worked at Sage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People, career growth opportunities, work-life balance

Cons

Lack of systems to perform general task, outdated processes, lack of colleague empowerment

Discover more reviews about Sage.