1. COVID-19

"I feel so lucky to work for Sage"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Reading, England

I have been working at Sage full-time

Pros

Management are fantastic. They are supportive, realistic and empathetic. The way Covid-19 has been dealt with thus far has been exceptional. Employees are being kept informed and offered so much support both emotionally and financially. The business is going in a clear direction whereby employees can understand how they're supporting business goals. For the first time, I genuinely believe Sage are putting their customers first. I feel really lucky to work for Sage.

Cons

Salary banding is not always fair for employees in the same/similar roles. Sage's People team are not up to date with accurate data for employees.

Continue reading
  1. COVID-19

"Wonderful company, great people. This is it!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Success Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sage cares, and put customers and colleagues first. In the past 4 years, I have been able to get promoted 3 times already, learn skills that I never thought I was capable of, and be better engage in my community, thanks to Sage Foundation. Also love the flexibility of working in the office or from home, even before COVID.

Cons

Upper management changes too frequently. In the past 4 years, I've had at least 8 different managers

Continue reading
  2. "Great culture!"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales Colleague in Lawrenceville, GA

I worked at Sage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People, career growth opportunities, work-life balance

Cons

Lack of systems to perform general task, outdated processes, lack of colleague empowerment

Discover more reviews about Sage.