1. COVID-19

"A truley great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Sage full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Sage about 6 months ago, and have been blown away by the focus on being setup to do the right thing whilst delivering world class leading products, the drive for colleagues to succeed and develop, and the feeling of community through the Sage Foundation. Sage has been nothing short of top class during the Covid-19 crisis, and provided employees with regular, clear and consistent messages, the tools and technologies to perform duties from home and the space & support for people to manage home and work commitments. I genuinely believe that I have joined one of the best businesses in the UK if not the world!

Cons

No cons - joining Sage has been the best decision I have made in my career!

Continue reading

Sage Response

June 1, 2020Global Talent Brand Manager

Welcome to Sage, and thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experiences so far. I am so happy to hear that you are feeling supported and that our focus and direction as a business are clear. And I agree with you....Sage is one of the best businesses in the world!

1. COVID-19

"Great place to work."

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Now working from home full time due to Covid-19. Also, I love my coworkers. They are the best group of people I have had the privilege to work with. Management is supportive and gives us the tools to get the job done right.

Cons

During our busy season, it gets busy. There is never a shortage of overtime.

2. COVID-19

"Wonderful company, great people. This is it!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sage cares, and put customers and colleagues first. In the past 4 years, I have been able to get promoted 3 times already, learn skills that I never thought I was capable of, and be better engage in my community, thanks to Sage Foundation. Also love the flexibility of working in the office or from home, even before COVID.

Cons

Upper management changes too frequently. In the past 4 years, I've had at least 8 different managers

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Sage.