1. COVID-19

"Great company to work for who look after their employees"

5.0
    Current Employee - Professional Services Reporting Consultant in Gosforth, North East England, England, England

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The response in the covid pandemic has shown Sage really cares about it's employees. Great leadership, excellent transparent communications and trust to do your job.

Cons

Location of the premises but this is changing later this year and therefore will be a lot easier to reach

1. "Super excited to be working for a great company with amazing people!"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Customer Experience Manager

I have been working at Sage full-time for less than a year

Pros

They care! Overall a great experience.

Cons

I have no cons to add. There are none.

2. COVID-19

"This might be the place for you"

• Diversity & Inclusion

I have been working at Sage full-time

Pros

Good pay, benefits, schedule flexibility.

Cons

Great place if you are ok with virtue signaling and still no diversity in senior leadership roles or meaningful financial support to the causes they themselves claim to champion. The “listening sessions” they mention are unprofessionally led social justice therapy sessions whose real agenda is to appease people so they don’t realize nobody is getting promoted. It appears that Sage leaders have all posted almost identical planned talking points exploiting events surrounding GF for their own benefit of furthering the brand. Not sincere. A company that truly does the right thing doesn’t have to constantly try to convince everyone of it. Most of us are here because we are professionals of all backgrounds who care about how we can best help our customers. We should take care of the small businesses in the communities who have fought to rebuild their livelihoods for themselves and their employees after the destruction from the pandemic and the riots. Even better, we want them to grow and thrive this year. Sadly Sage cares more about jumping from one political narrative to the next when they should be innovating our product. If you like that culture (and some people do), this the place for you. If not, then you better get woke, lay low, or leave.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Sage.