1. COVID-19

"Great Company Actions During the Pandemic"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Leader in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Sage is a company that is living their principles of customer success and colleague success by putting the customer's and colleague's at the forefront of business decisions. They are doing everything to extend courtesies to the customer so they can run their businesses and taking care of their commissioned employees by keeping them whole during a time when sales are down so we don't have to incur financial difficulties during this time and can focus on having a customer success mentality. We are working from home since March 16th and was informed there is no rush to get us back in the office. We have an earliest expected return of October but if you are high risk or not comfortable returning they will work with you, This is the signs of a great company.

Cons

They fact that I don't get to physically interact with my colleagues is my only con currently.

Continue reading
  1. COVID-19

"Wonderful company, great people. This is it!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Success Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sage cares, and put customers and colleagues first. In the past 4 years, I have been able to get promoted 3 times already, learn skills that I never thought I was capable of, and be better engage in my community, thanks to Sage Foundation. Also love the flexibility of working in the office or from home, even before COVID.

Cons

Upper management changes too frequently. In the past 4 years, I've had at least 8 different managers

Continue reading
  2. "Great culture!"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales Colleague in Lawrenceville, GA

I worked at Sage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People, career growth opportunities, work-life balance

Cons

Lack of systems to perform general task, outdated processes, lack of colleague empowerment

Discover more reviews about Sage.