Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing opportunities and work environment

Jul 7, 2021 - Finance Analyst in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and working environment. Always creative and innovative. Everyone can make a difference

Cons

Fast pace environment can be challenging for some people. You have to love changes and tech to fit in

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

My Interview Experience was Excellent

Jun 28, 2022 - Director, Diversity Equity and Inclusion
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was very impressed with my interview experience at Sage. Unlike a lot of companies, the process did not drag on forever. It was efficient and everyone made me feel comfortable and energized. The excitement and passion around the company was evident during my interviews, which was a key reason for me joining the company. As a new employee, I couldn't be happier!

Cons

None at this time. Everything has been great thus far.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Sage is amazing employer

Jun 24, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Focus on our colleagues and our customers. Fantastic paid time off, benefits, focus on wellbeing and 5 days per colleague to volunteer each year. Growing and scaling and making a real difference for small and medium businesses. Amazing coworkers and colleagues who are super supportive. I have been here many years and have seen Sage go through tough times. But we are really thriving and the future opportunities are bright. You have a voice at Sage and will be heard. Not always the case at an employer of our size. Come here and be yourself and grow your career.

Cons

Large employer where processes can get in the way sometimes of execution. Must enjoy change and sometimes ambiguity.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Sage.