"Great place to work, great people, great schedule."

5.0
    Current Employee - Management in Clearwater, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for less than a year

Pros

2-2-3 12 hour schedule sounds scary but works well. Truly believes in safety, quality, production - in that order. Puts employees first.

Cons

Better communication of changes, Opportunities to improve out dated policies.

Continue reading
  1. "Inclusive company with great benefits"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Overall, I am very happy and proud to work for Saint-Gobain. Saint-Gobain prides itself on an inclusive culture and overall concern for the well being of their employees. It's literally baked in to their ethos. I saw this first hand as the Covid-19 crisis unfolded when Saint-Gobain prioritized employees' needs and provided ample support where needed. It was much appreciated during this troubling and uncertain time. Additionally, I feel the contributions I make to our company are appreciated by my peers and I've always felt part of a team. I am surrounded by kind, considerate people who genuinely love what they do and want to make a difference. Lastly, the benefits and education resources available to our employees to help them care for their health as well as advance in their careers are very impressive. I feel well-supported and have mobility within the company if desired.

Cons

It's a large corporation, so navigating the nomenclature, policies, and various acronyms takes a bit of time!

Continue reading

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Response

Director of HR

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! It's great to hear that you experienced our stated Principles and Values in action.

2. "Fast paced"

Current Employee - Process Engineer in Wayne, NJ

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some great people to work with

Cons

Not the easiest place for career advancement

Discover more reviews about Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.