Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics - Great place to work, great people, great schedule. | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great place to work, great people, great schedule."

Current Employee - Management in Clearwater, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for less than a year

Pros

2-2-3 12 hour schedule sounds scary but works well. Truly believes in safety, quality, production - in that order. Puts employees first.

Cons

Better communication of changes, Opportunities to improve out dated policies.

Advice to Management

Keep on the path you are on. Change is always tough, but it is necessary. We are going to be even better for it.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2019-04-17
  1. "I feel empowered to make a difference"

Current Employee - Technical/Scientific in Bristol, England

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I feel I have a big say in the direction of my work and that it makes a big difference to the company. My role makes the most of my skills, so there's a good deal of job satisfaction. I like the people I work with too. Good travel opportunities and benefits.

Cons

No headphones allowed in the office and other strict minor rules. The product is not something your friends and family can relate to or be excited about.

Advice to Management

No headphones rule is not a small issue. Many younger technical staff have used personal music to aid concentration during their further/higher education. They know that they are more productive when working this way.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2014-11-04
  2. "saint-gobain"

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time

Pros

good to work in open minded people around

Cons

flat structure to find a difficult to be promoted

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2019-02-08

Discover more reviews about Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.