SaleCycle - Great company that's still evolving | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Great company that's still evolving"

Former Employee - Solutions Consultant in Houghton-le-Spring, England

I worked at SaleCycle full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

A great company with a good culture and many great benefits including healthy snacks, working from other offices, unlimited holidays.

Cons

Only thing to mention would be to introduce a remote working policy.

SaleCycle2018-11-15
  1. "Great Company, Great Culture"

Current Employee - BDM in New York, NY

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

All about the people, really a great culture and an interested startup / scale-up to be working for! Lots of challenges, very different than big structures organisation, but plenty of opportunities too, speaking with digital / head of eCommerce on a daily basis, very interesting sector, etc. + flexible working hours, based in Manhattan, Unlimited Holidays, etc.

Cons

Lack of processes in some areas, room for improvement like in any company

SaleCycle2019-02-28

"Proceed with Caution"

Current Employee - BDM in New York, NY

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Flexible work hours -"unlimited" vacation -WeWork office perks -Good people

Cons

-Non existent training, sink or swim type atmosphere. -Unrealistic goals -Rotating door of people -- hoping that somebody will eventually step in and find success while having no training to gain knowledge of the product and how to effectively sell it. -Everyone is walking on eggshells wondering who will be next to be let go. -Stressful atmosphere that is far from team-oriented.

Advice to Management

Insanity: Doing the same exact thing over and over again expecting different results. It clearly is not working and has not been working, change and serious reevaluation is needed. Provide new workers with the proper product knowledge and sales tactics that have been proven to be effective in this market over time rather than giving them a computer and playbook and saying "figure it out"

SaleCycle2018-11-07

SaleCycle Response

January 30, 2019Head of Employee Engagement

Hey Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I'm really sorry that your experience wasn't more positive, but we have been working on the very things that you have highlighted in your feedback. We now have an improved induction process in place including training materials that ...

Discover more reviews about SaleCycle.