"Culture de la collaboration, innovation et succès"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paris

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Des équipes en or, une belle ambiance de travail intra et inter équipes dans la majorité des cas, de la collaboration et de l'entre-aide, des moyens de travailler (beaux locaux tout confort, équipements...), une culture du partage et du give back (modèle 1-1-1)

Cons

Croissance très rapide, ce qui peut être déstabilisant (surtout pour les nouveaux arrivants), beaucoup de processus assez souvent fastidieux et inutiles, des directives "corporate" (venant des USA) non adaptées au marché Européen

Salesforce Response

November 27, 2018Linda Aiello, SVP International Employee Success

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's great to see that you're enjoying many of the aspects of being part of the team at Salesforce. For the issues you outlined in the Cons section, I'd encourage you to have a chat with your Employee Success Business Partner in order to discuss some of the points you've brought up. Doing so will help us better directly address any concerns you may have.

1. "Great learning curve with good team collaboration"

5.0
    Current Intern - Software Development Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

- Respects employees and has nice perks - Good work life balance - Interns are treated at par with employees - Free lunch! - Highly competitive salary - Accomodation paid for, separately - Flight costs are covered

Cons

- Interns are not paid holiday pay, but is this even expected?

2. "So far so good"

5.0
    Current Employee - Core Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing better than selling solutions you actually use internally. This alone allows one to get ramped up quickly when learning products. SF has a great family environment that truly cares about their employees. Given everything that has gone on in our society as it relates to race relations. I can't imagine being anywhere else during this time. SF has truly answered the call to make all employees regardless of race, gender, or creed feel welcome.

Cons

Sometimes we act as a start-up, but that is to be expected in an industry that is constantly changing. As the acquisitions continue, can SF maintain the quality of culture?

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.