Salesforce - Great Culture | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great Culture"

Former Employee - Sales Programs Manager in London, England

I worked at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company culture is fantastic, as are the people who work here. The volunteering programme is a great way to encourage employees to give something back to the community, and I had some very rewarding experiences doing so.

Cons

Lots of politics and a sense of empire building at the senior management level

Advice to Management

Get better at career path development with employees, to give people a real understanding of what they need to achieve to be successful. Too much of a sense of if you just tow the company line and get on with it, you will be rewarded with a new more senior job title every year, particularly in management.

Salesforce2019-08-07
  1. "Great work, coworkers and culture"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Inspiring leadership team - Impactful work - Awesome culture where you can nourish and grow professionally and personally

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Salesforce2020-01-16

"Be Careful What You Ask For...."

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits, awesome technology, pioneered SaaS, like my teammates

Cons

Been here well over 10 years. Used to be my dream job. Now it’s just a job. Plan to retire in a few years or else I’d been running for the door. We used to chase Oracle (the enemy). With all the former ORCL leadership that has joined SFSC we have become the enemy. Senior sales management has little respect from the sales teams. They manage up, make you fabricate false forecasts, belittle you, treat you like chattel. Some execs have multiple harassment issues filed with HR, yet they not only remain they are promoted. I once called HR for the potential need for a FMLA and was informed that Salesforce was an “employment at will” company. Seriously, where’s the Ohana. Fortunately I didn’t require the FMLA. I’ve pulled a lot of punches in this review out of respect for the Salesforce I used to know and luv. Said enough...

Advice to Management

Company need a BIG dose of introspection.

Salesforce2019-07-21

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.