Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Waste of time

Jan 16, 2021 - Online English Teacher in Hanoi
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Quick communication via WhatsApp -Lots of reaccuring lessons in the beginning -No penalties and very flexible

Cons

-You get hardly any lessons and the staff don't really help to get you more. -The staff only give you negative feedback -The pay is low and the classes are 30 minutes each, so if you have back to back classes, you need to log out and log in to a new class within the same minute. -I've worked with them for 2 years and never been offered a raise or incentive. -In the 2 years I've worked for them, I've only ever been given classes between 2pm and 4pm South African time. They want to hog your most important time of the day, but are unwilling to even give you enough classes for it.

3 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good and flexible

May 22, 2022 - English Teacher in Cape Town
    Business Outlook

Pros

- professional - understanding - flexible - open to suggestions and input

Cons

- some biases towards teachers at times - pay raises must be negotiated and aren't offered yearly

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Worst company

Nov 12, 2021 - Web Developer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Don't believe them they are fake after paying the money for Internship they won't respond to us don't ever believe them and they will play with our lives. worst worst company.

Cons

worst behavior from them don't ever believe them

Be the first to find this review helpful

Schola Response

CEO

Our company does not have any internship program, nor do we hire any developers from Hyderabad, India. This review isn't genuine and does not reflect the work that we do towards ensuring a progressive, fair and rewarding career for our teams.

Discover more reviews about Schola.