Employee Review

Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Schola teacher

Mar 3, 2021 - Online English Teacher in Cape Town
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid on time Regular classes Lovely students Support team helpful

Cons

Logging into one class and having to log into another one is at times difficult if you have back to back classes. On the odd occasion a last minute booking, not something I like as I like to prepare in advance. Not sure if the 7 hour minimum requirement is very true, as I work more than that unless you are wanting to work full time but if you looking for part time I don't think this applies. Management and staff can be quite 'pushy' especially opening of slots and not taking into consideration you might be unavailable due to other commitments. On the odd occasion I have slots booked without consent, just booked without the teacher opening the slot.

2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good and flexible

May 22, 2022 - English Teacher in Cape Town
    Business Outlook

Pros

- professional - understanding - flexible - open to suggestions and input

Cons

- some biases towards teachers at times - pay raises must be negotiated and aren't offered yearly

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Worst company

Nov 12, 2021 - Web Developer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Don't believe them they are fake after paying the money for Internship they won't respond to us don't ever believe them and they will play with our lives. worst worst company.

Cons

worst behavior from them don't ever believe them

Be the first to find this review helpful

Schola Response

CEO

Our company does not have any internship program, nor do we hire any developers from Hyderabad, India. This review isn't genuine and does not reflect the work that we do towards ensuring a progressive, fair and rewarding career for our teams.

Discover more reviews about Schola.