1. "Great Opportunities"

5.0
    Current Employee - Manager in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at ScottishPower full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lovely people. Great HQ in Glasgow. Lots of focus on internal progression. A strong ethical focus on renewable power.

Cons

The IT infrastructure and IT services both need work. Although there is a big improvement for Glasgow based people now that the IT drop in centre has opened on the ground floor.

ScottishPower Response

February 7, 2020Recruitment Manager

Thanks for the review! I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying your role here at ScottishPower. It's true that our IT systems are quite complex. The IT Now drop-in bar is proving to be a big hit with people at our Glasgow HQ, but we know there is still room for improvement, especially for people working out in the field. Keep the suggestions coming... ^Katie

1. "Working at SP Energy Networks"

I have been working at ScottishPower full-time

Pros

Good holidays and office locations, decent pay for the industry/area

Cons

Ageing demographic means majority of employees are constantly counting down to their retirement out loud lowering moral. Aggressive senior management style often causes people to go off with stress.

"Fair salary, lack of opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

I have been working at ScottishPower full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Fair salary for most grades, generous holiday allowance with relatively good working hours and a good pension contribution scheme.

Cons

Unless a big project is ongoing, which only happens once every few years, the development opportunities are few and far between.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about ScottishPower.