1. "Great place to work"

5.0

I worked at Search Laboratory full-time for less than a year

Pros

Staff are friendly, lots of room to progress career, engaging work, extremely flexible

Cons

There is a tempting McDonalds next door!

Search Laboratory2018-11-21

Search Laboratory Response

January 18, 2019Head of HR

Always tricky to avoid the temptation of McD's! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and we hope you have a great, continued career with us at the Lab.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A company that really really cares about their employees"

I have been working at Search Laboratory part-time

Pros

Search Laboratory always thinks about the employee first, its an exciting place to work, growing well and doing brilliantly. The benefits are fantastic and the company culture is wonderful.

Cons

I really cannot think of any cons

Continue reading
    Search Laboratory2018-11-21

Search Laboratory Response

January 18, 2019Head of HR

Making it a great place to work is so important to us, so it's great to hear you're enjoying life at the Lab. Always lets us know if we can improve further and thank you for helping us make it what it is.

2. "Great company and honest, open management"

I have been working at Search Laboratory full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Lots of opportunities to work on interesting client campaigns - Management are very open, approachable and transparent - They seem to actually care about the well-being of staff and making it a good place to work - They listen to people's suggestions and constantly try to make improvements

Cons

- There's not enough space in the car park! - There are time when it gets really busy depending on client work. I feel like management try to plan accordingly and are conscious of the pressure it puts on people, but it's still a problem for some people

Search Laboratory2016-09-21

Discover more reviews about Search Laboratory.