1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - PPC Account Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at Search Laboratory full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work Environment - SearchLabs promotes a casual and relaxed working environment which works really well. Recently introduced flexible working hours after identifying a desire for it, making it much easier to find a good work/life balance. People - The best thing about the company, everyone is so kind, fun and encouraging in every team of the company making everyday working life a lot more enjoyable. Opportunities - I feel like I've been given lots of opportunities to learn and progress during my time at Search Laboratory - I also feel that the recent changes to team structures makes progression internally a lot clearer and has introduced roles in certain areas where people would previously hit a ceiling. Perks - Really enjoy the games room on the top floor, with games such as table tennis, darts, pool, shuffleboard, table football to relax at lunch or after work. The healthcare benefits are also really good!

Cons

Could forward plan with recruitment needs better - Often feels as though it's reactive rather than proactive.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A company that really really cares about their employees"

I have been working at Search Laboratory part-time

Pros

Search Laboratory always thinks about the employee first, its an exciting place to work, growing well and doing brilliantly. The benefits are fantastic and the company culture is wonderful.

Cons

I really cannot think of any cons

Continue reading

Search Laboratory Response

January 18, 2019Head of HR

Making it a great place to work is so important to us, so it's great to hear you're enjoying life at the Lab. Always lets us know if we can improve further and thank you for helping us make it what it is.

2. "Great company and honest, open management"

I have been working at Search Laboratory full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Lots of opportunities to work on interesting client campaigns - Management are very open, approachable and transparent - They seem to actually care about the well-being of staff and making it a good place to work - They listen to people's suggestions and constantly try to make improvements

Cons

- There's not enough space in the car park! - There are time when it gets really busy depending on client work. I feel like management try to plan accordingly and are conscious of the pressure it puts on people, but it's still a problem for some people

Discover more reviews about Search Laboratory.