Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

22 Jan 2020 - PPC Account Manager in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Environment - SearchLabs promotes a casual and relaxed working environment which works really well. Recently introduced flexible working hours after identifying a desire for it, making it much easier to find a good work/life balance. People - The best thing about the company, everyone is so kind, fun and encouraging in every team of the company making everyday working life a lot more enjoyable. Opportunities - I feel like I've been given lots of opportunities to learn and progress during my time at Search Laboratory - I also feel that the recent changes to team structures makes progression internally a lot clearer and has introduced roles in certain areas where people would previously hit a ceiling. Perks - Really enjoy the games room on the top floor, with games such as table tennis, darts, pool, shuffleboard, table football to relax at lunch or after work. The healthcare benefits are also really good!

Cons

Could forward plan with recruitment needs better - Often feels as though it's reactive rather than proactive.

Search Laboratory Response

Head of HR

Thank you for your kind feedback and we absolutely agree it's the people that make SL such a great place to work - and we're always up for a shuffleboard challenge! We completely understand why you have mentioned recruitment, as we know the impact it can have when more resource is needed. It certainly is a challenge to get that balance right, and it's one we will definitely continue to look at. Thank you again for your feedback.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, Honest company

13 Oct 2020 - Business Development Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and the services.

Cons

Although no place is perfect, Search Laboratory has no cons really.

Search Laboratory Response

Head of HR

Thank you for your review, it really means a lot to us that you took the time to do this. We are all really proud of the services we deliver, and of course nothing would be possible without the super duper people we employ. Thank you for being part of our incredibly hard-working sales team.....and let's hope we see you in Blighty very soon!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good company

1 Feb 2021 - PPC Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team culture and work atmosphere

Cons

low limit for vertical promotions in US

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Search Laboratory.