1. "Warm and welcoming office atmosphere!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Systems and Processes Training Manager in London, England

I have been working at Secret Escapes full-time for more than a year

Pros

The working environment is friendly and welcoming, the people are helpful and supportive and the office is a fun place to be.

Cons

I have nothing to say here!

Secret Escapes Response

Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad you feel welcomed and supported at Secret Escapes, as this is really important to us. It is good to hear that you have fun in the office too!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Secret Secret Secret Secret Secret"

5.0
    Former Employee - Secretary in Secret Town, CA

I worked at Secret Escapes part-time for less than a year

Pros

The company's okay, but still, secret

Cons

i dont know, everythings okay

2. "Good intentions"

4.0
    Former Employee - Operations in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Secret Escapes full-time for more than a year

Pros

I think leadership does care about employees, even if they're not always sure how to follow through with that; Positive, friendly work environment;

Cons

Leadership unable to follow through on employee welfare due to the company's financial failure (in the US); Unable to retain or replace employees; Social activities felt forced and awkward, even for those of us who were into them;

Secret Escapes Response

Talent Administrator

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad that you've experienced a positive and friendly work environment. It's great to hear you would recommend us as a company to work for. We really appreciate your feedback, we are currently looking through results on our employee survey and are sharing this with senior leadership. We will look to take action where we can but to discuss this in more detail please kindly contact hr@secretescapes.com

Discover more reviews about Secret Escapes.