Secret Escapes - Best place I've worked!! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Best place I've worked!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Secret Escapes full-time for more than a year

Pros

Too many to list.. but top of the list I would say is people!! We really have the best people throughout the company, people genuinely care and are super social! The London office where I am based is super, such a great environment and we are well taken care of! The higher management are all incredibly approachable, whatever your role is within the company they are always open to chat about anything! The perks.. the food, the healthcare, the drinks, the meditation, the quiet room, pool tables and ping pong, the epic parties... honestly, Secret Escapes loves to take care of their employees and it is clear to see! Can't recommend this place enough!

Cons

I am struggling to think of any cons to be honest! Yes, it is fast-paced and busy...but that is part of the enjoyment of being here! You see the business changing and developing right in front of your eyes and I am so grateful to be a part of the Secret Escapes journey!

Secret Escapes2020-02-06

Secret Escapes Response

February 10, 2020Talent Administrator

Thanks so much for the kind review, we love the fact that you feel as though SE take care of their employees and that the perks aren't going unnoticed!

Other Employee Reviews

"Very happy with my experience"

I worked at Secret Escapes full-time

Pros

The most amazing and kind people work here, both in the U.S. and in the other offices around the world. People are quick to lend a hand and help out which is great. Work life balance was also pretty good. If you're hungry for projects or if you have an idea, management is pretty open to hearing you out, and letting you take charge of execution which is cool. I developed my skills a lot here, and am grateful to have found such a great employer.

Cons

Only con for me was accommodating multiple time zones in my role, but it wasn't too terrible since my work life balance was still pretty great.

Secret Escapes2017-10-26
  2. "Good intentions"

Former Employee - Operations in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Secret Escapes full-time for more than a year

Pros

I think leadership does care about employees, even if they're not always sure how to follow through with that; Positive, friendly work environment;

Cons

Leadership unable to follow through on employee welfare due to the company's financial failure (in the US); Unable to retain or replace employees; Social activities felt forced and awkward, even for those of us who were into them;

Secret Escapes2019-09-19

Secret Escapes Response

September 20, 2019Talent Administrator

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad that you've experienced a positive and friendly work environment. It's great to hear you would recommend us as a company to work for. We really appreciate your feedback, we are currently looking through results on our employee survey and are sharing this with senior leadership. We will look to take action where we can but to discuss this in more detail please kindly contact hr@secretescapes.com

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Secret Escapes.