1. "Amazing people and amazing company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Executive in London, England

I have been working at Secret Escapes full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A company really going places and constantly innovating. If you have an idea and its backed by data you can work on it. People are also amazing and very friendly.

Cons

Salaries a quite low compared to the industry average and I don't see that improving anytime soon

Other Employee Reviews

"Very happy with my experience"

5.0

I worked at Secret Escapes full-time

Pros

The most amazing and kind people work here, both in the U.S. and in the other offices around the world. People are quick to lend a hand and help out which is great. Work life balance was also pretty good. If you're hungry for projects or if you have an idea, management is pretty open to hearing you out, and letting you take charge of execution which is cool. I developed my skills a lot here, and am grateful to have found such a great employer.

Cons

Only con for me was accommodating multiple time zones in my role, but it wasn't too terrible since my work life balance was still pretty great.

2. "Good intentions"

4.0
    Former Employee - Operations in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Secret Escapes full-time for more than a year

Pros

I think leadership does care about employees, even if they're not always sure how to follow through with that; Positive, friendly work environment;

Cons

Leadership unable to follow through on employee welfare due to the company's financial failure (in the US); Unable to retain or replace employees; Social activities felt forced and awkward, even for those of us who were into them;

Secret Escapes Response

September 20, 2019Talent Administrator

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad that you've experienced a positive and friendly work environment. It's great to hear you would recommend us as a company to work for. We really appreciate your feedback, we are currently looking through results on our employee survey and are sharing this with senior leadership. We will look to take action where we can but to discuss this in more detail please kindly contact hr@secretescapes.com

Discover more reviews about Secret Escapes.