Sensée - Fantastic! | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Fantastic!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Adviser - Home Agent in East Kilbride, Scotland

I have been working at Sensée full-time for more than a year

Pros

No commuting! As a home agent you never need to face the weather, the traffic jams, the rush hour (or have perfect hair!). Choosing your own shifts means your work/life balance is in your own hands. The virtual office has a chat room so you can still mingle with your colleagues, keep up to date with everyone and not isolated.

Cons

I honestly have yet to find any. I love my job and wish I'd made the move sooner.

Advice to Management

I can't think of anything I've not already discussed with my own TL or account manager.

Sensée2017-01-25

January 29, 2017HR

Thank you for review - we are very pleased that you are happy at Sensée and that you are enjoying the fact you don't have to commute. All the best!

Other Employee Reviews

"Nothing but good things to say about them."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Sensée part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very flexible (subject to client requirements) as long as you book your shifts promptly. Training us great. I recently went live on a new account and the training was brilliant and covered pretty much everything needed. Colleagues are great, managers are fab. Yes, you are monitored, but if you're working, what does it matter? Its the same as any office - don't think just because you're working from home it's easy. I work...

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I love working for you.

Sensée2019-06-04

July 4, 2019Office Administrator

Thank you kindly for leaving this review - we're glad to see that our homeworking model works for you!

2. "Not consistent with regards to “appropriate working space”"

Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Bournemouth, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Sensée full-time for more than a year

Pros

Home working and flexible hours

Cons

To start job initially will need all the required IT equipment can cost a minimum £1000, unfortunately not reimbursed if failed probationary period.

Advice to Management

Advise potential new employees of cost to start role

Sensée2019-07-02

July 4, 2019Office Administrator

Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry the role didn’t work out for you – we try to create flexible homeworking roles that really work for all of our employees with meaningful fully-employed jobs that pay more than the real living wage. The cost of the set up is usually around ...

Discover more reviews about Sensée.