Sensée - Amazing to work for | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Amazing to work for"

Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at Sensée part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I had the most amazing team leader, lots of support, we become a family almost. working from home was the best, payments always on time

Cons

nothing that I can think of

Sensée2019-08-07

Sensée Response

September 3, 2019Office Administrator

Hi there! It's great to see that Sensée has been working out for you - we always appreciate positive feedback :)

Continue reading
  1. "recommend"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Sensée part-time for less than a year

Pros

friendly coaches and trainers. very thorough and make sure you fully understand.

Cons

there are long training hours at first

Sensée2020-03-02
  2. "Love it!"

Current Employee - Member Service Adviser in Stafford, England

I have been working at Sensée part-time for more than a year

Pros

I have had both physical and psychological problems whilst working for Sensee over the last two and a half years. I have been treated with kindness and understanding throughout. My experience has been that the management culture is committed to assisting me to become the confident, positive employee that I now know myself to be. Obviously the pros are working from home while other people battle through rain,hail and snow to get to work in a crowded noisy place only to return home frazzled. I feel that I am not only an employee of Sensee but a partner. I contribute my computer, phone line and growing expertise. They pay me, and as an added bonus, help me to win battles with depression, and various physical problems that would preclude me from going out to work. Where else would a 65 year old woman with COPD and emotional issues get a job these days anyway? I love my job and would recommend it to anyone who is motivated, willing to invest in the necessary hardware and would like to boot the commute.

Cons

Booking shifts and holidays can be a challenge. This is an area that I know the company are working on and I usually manage to sort any difficulties out.

Continue reading
    Sensée2020-02-29

Discover more reviews about Sensée.