1. "Excellent company"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Manchester, England

I have been working at Sensée full-time

Pros

Great training..very good trainers interesting work. Choose your own hours great camaraderie.....

Cons

Not found any yet so far so good

Continue reading
    Sensée2020-05-21
  1. "Brilliant Company to work for"

Current Employee - Team Leader in London, England

I have been working at Sensée full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible working hours so that you can plan work around personal commitments Great training and support including opportunities to progress No travelling, more time for yourself and your family.

Cons

IT issues can sometimes arise although this seems to be the norm in any company reliant on technology.

Sensée2020-05-24
  2. "I'm really enjoying working for Sensee, It's a brilliant set up with lots of support."

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Durham, England

I have been working at Sensée part-time for less than a year

Pros

This is my second month with Sensee so I'm a bit of a newbie, but so far its been great & I'm really enjoying it. It means that I can continue to work from home as I have done for many years (although I haven't done contact centre work before) and the hours & shifts are very flexible, the work is interesting and varied and I feel that I'm doing valuable work during this difficult time. The support provided is second to none - it's a breath of fresh air. My work colleagues, although virtual, are a great bunch and always there with help & advice & most importantly a good laugh!

Cons

Network/IT issues -it's not unique to Sensee though, it's just the trails & tribulations of Homeworking.

Sensée2020-05-21

Discover more reviews about Sensée.