Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Had a good experience at Sensee

Aug 14, 2021 - Home Based Customer Service Representative in North Sunderland, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible to select required working hours per week. Immediate help from Team leaders, Floor walkers and everyone who is part of the company.

Cons

Only cons I found was contract job. I would be more than happy if it's on permanent basis.

Continue reading

Office Administrator

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

1. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Ridiculous contact rules

Oct 10, 2021 - Customer Service Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to work from home.

Cons

Smash and grab every week to get suitable hours. rediculous rules about contact. (ie your partner may be in the house but they need to phone the emergency line to contact you!, likewise when asked if the house is on fire do the fire brigade have to call the emergency line - reply YES)

Continue reading

Sensée Response

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve experienced issues with the work hours booking system. Over the last few years we’ve pioneered and built an entirely new system for Sensée colleagues to self-select their own work hours. It’s not been without its teething problems but we’re working hard to resolve them. For example, while there will always be a balance between the hours a colleague wants to work and our client requirements, we’re always working on new systems to make self-scheduling easier and give people more of their ‘ideal hours’. Regarding our contact policy, Sensée colleagues on many accounts are required to have a dedicated phone line for work, to avoid interruptions during shifts. This will, of course, mean that other calls will not come through on that landline whilst they are working but it is a stipulation of the arrangement we have with our client and we make it very clear from the outset that will be the case. All colleagues should ensure they have an emergency contact number that can be used if required. We would never knowingly put employees’ safety at risk and always allow and encourage them to contact the emergency services if required.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Never thought I would work again..

Oct 19, 2021 - Member Services in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I was diagnosed with a long term illness almost 10 years ago, I never thought I would get a normal regular paying job again, that was until I found sensee. They allow you to work from home for an hourly wage and provide endless support to help do the job at hand. Everyone is so friendly and caring and lots of opportunities to promote from within.

Cons

Honestly...Can't think of a single thing!

Sensée Response

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Discover more reviews about Sensée.