Severn Trent - Brilliant place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Brilliant place to work"

Current Employee - Scrum Master in Coventry, England

I have been working at Severn Trent full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Severn Trent care greatly about their staff and go above and beyond to look after their welfare. Day to day you will work in a friendly hard-working environment. Full time staff generally seem to care about doing their best for the business and its customers. They offer a brilliant salary range to reflect your experience. On top of that they offer a magnificent rewards package. I’d highly recommend Severn Trent as an organisation to work within.

Cons

Cons is a strong negative word so I have none to record. Of course there are areas to improve but none that are heavily impacting. ST recognise there is always room to improve and evolve.

Severn Trent2019-12-09

Severn Trent Response

December 16, 2019

Thank you for the review! We work to create a place to work where everything can do their best, so its great to hear about your experience. We agree that there are always improvements to be made, but by working all together we know that we can continue to create an awesome workplace.

Continue reading
  1. "Career"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Severn Trent full-time

Pros

Excellent management and career opportunities

Cons

Benifits could be a little better

Severn Trent2017-01-08

"Sr. Lab Tech"

I have been working at Severn Trent

Pros

Manageable workflow that is low stress, with little to no change. High levels of independence and good work/social life balance.

Cons

Few opportunities for advancement or training.Workload in the lab can become monotonous and boring.

Severn Trent2016-07-26

Discover more reviews about Severn Trent.