Shutterfly - Warehouse | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Warehouse"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Shutterfly full-time

Pros

Good pay Modern place Free food Go on brake on Will Free drinks Ventilation air conditioning Paid for brakes High overtime pay

Cons

Unflexible hours Short brakes Little opportunities to work overtime Industrial area far away 10 miles from the closest city No transport connection (only by car)

Advice to Management

Keep it up your doing great I wish I could help up more and I wish you guys all the best take care.

Shutterfly2017-10-08
  1. "Analyst"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Shutterfly for less than a year

Pros

Good place to work and recommend highly

Cons

Nothing much to complain about

Shutterfly2018-09-29

"Pay was decent, but toxic culture"

Former Employee - Client Service Representative
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Shutterfly full-time for more than a year

Pros

Was paid pretty well, fun on-site activities, great discounts and freebies on products, direct manager was wonderful

Cons

The leadership is not good. It’s a bit of a “good ol boys club” among the senior leadership team, especially on the commercial/business side- not sure how the retail side is run. Cross-functional teams struggle to work together; lots of pushback and lack of ownership which make it very difficult to appease clients. There seems to be strong resistance to working together internally, rather you see people wanting to... make themselves look good and shift responsibility. Major lack of processes in place... there are no P&P’s, no training, nothing seems to be standardized, it’s a scramble to get things done and clients are flat out lied to about what the company is capable of. I had issues with the ethical implications of the way things were presented to external clients. There is zero work-life balance during peak season. I was advised I was expected to be “on call” during the evenings and weekends and there was little care given to the fact that employees have families and personal lives. This is not a life or death industry; it’s print materials. Very high turn over, that is pretty telling.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to the people you lose! Three people leaving a specific department in 6 months should be a red flag.

Shutterfly2019-10-17

Discover more reviews about Shutterfly.