Shutterfly - Growing Pains, Difficult To Move Up | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Growing Pains, Difficult To Move Up"

Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Shutterfly full-time

Pros

DTO, Friendly Co-Workers, Snacks, 401K match, fun company events and parties (eg: holiday party, summer company picnic)

Cons

Values seem to be lost and there is no plan to increase diversity. New senior leadership does not seem to care about employees as hard workers continually get taken advantage of. The pay is on the lower end of spectrum and there is no succession plan. Lack of POC.

Advice to Management

Employees have expressed their concerns repeatedly and asked for transparency from leaders. It would be better if leaders took action instead of talking about what they would like to do (ie: diversity) and fix the problems that exist within the company. Hold employees accountable for actions.

Shutterfly2019-09-15
  1. "Analyst"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Shutterfly for less than a year

Pros

Good place to work and recommend highly

Cons

Nothing much to complain about

Shutterfly2018-09-29
  2. "Warehouse"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Shutterfly full-time

Pros

Good pay Modern place Free food Go on brake on Will Free drinks Ventilation air conditioning Paid for brakes High overtime pay

Cons

Unflexible hours Short brakes Little opportunities to work overtime Industrial area far away 10 miles from the closest city No transport connection (only by car)

Advice to Management

Keep it up your doing great I wish I could help up more and I wish you guys all the best take care.

Shutterfly2017-10-08

Discover more reviews about Shutterfly.