"Spiteful and demoralising"

2.0
    Former Employee - Mid Software Engineer in Leeds, England

I worked at Sky full-time for more than a year

Pros

A while ago i would have listed a lot more, The people and the team are great and make it a fun place to work. Relaxed culture in terms of dress codes.

Cons

Where to start. We work with Scotland teams who are hell bent on trying to belittle us in Leeds, and question everything we do. We just get bollocked when things go wrong even though its either nothing to do with us and Livi's issue, or bad product management. Tech Leadership in Leeds is vapid and uninspiring, they went for a yes person who has zero tech knowledge, his DC Labs Town Hall sessions are hilarious. Too much out of hours work too, senior managements expectations are somewhat unrealistic in DCL. For a company that is trying to promote better mental health in the workplace, practice what you preach as stress and anxiety is rife.

Continue reading
  1. "CSA"

5.0
    Current Employee - CSA in North Londonderry, NH

I have been working at Sky full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free sky, bb, talk and 1/2 price mobile

Cons

Bad understanding when needed help with disabilities

Continue reading
  2. "Great company to work for."

4.0
    Former Employee - Producer

I worked at Sky full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I learnt a lot there as a Producer in the News department. Very environmentally minded and it provides resources for its employees to become so too.

Cons

They weren't great when it came to bullying, but this has changed significantly

Sky Response

February 7, 2020Social Media Specialist

Thanks for getting in touch and taking the time to write a review. We try our very best to make Sky a great place to work, so we’re happy to hear about your positive experience of working here. Maybe we'll see you again soon?

Discover more reviews about Sky.