Snowplow Analytics - Flexible and friendly | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Flexible and friendly"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Snowplow Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Snowplow is probably one of the most flexible companies I have ever worked for. Although work hours are appointed, you can start earlier and leave earlier if you're more of a morning person. Half of the company work remotely and people often work from home, but there are two amazing away-weeks a year so everybody can get together. Although management are often busy, they always have time for employees. They're approachable and always open to new ideas and suggestions from the staff.

Cons

It's still a very new company with a couple of teething problems. However, it's not really been much of an issue and now an HR/ ops team have been hired to help with this.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Snowplow Analytics2017-09-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great place to work!"

I have been working at Snowplow Analytics full-time

Pros

Snowplow has a great company culture! As it's a fast-growing startup you get a lot of responsibility, trust and autonomy. You'll go through a steep learning curve, but everyone around you will be there to help you! It's a distributed company which gives you the flexibility to work from where you want to and there's no such thing as face-time!

Cons

It's a startup and so we're always constrained by limited resources. There will be tasks and projects that weren't in your initial job description (it's not really a con).

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on company culture, values and hiring. It pays off!

Snowplow Analytics2018-11-26
  2. "Incredibly caring, friendly and ethical company culture"

I have been working at Snowplow Analytics full-time

Pros

Incredibly caring, friendly and ethical company culture. No blaming, no shaming, just true honest collaboration. I had met the founders before I joined in and my gut feeling was that they were truly good hearted people. Now working with them, they have exceeded my expectations. That's rare enough to be highlighted. Things get done, employees have space to evolve and to come up with their own initiative and they generally care. Working with people who care about what they are doing and about the others is priceless. Nothing is really set in stone, the processes are evolving all the time in a sort of “whatever suits the best” fashion. Probably the most agile I’ve seen so far.

Cons

It’s still a small organisation, it might lack of structure from time to time so control freaks might get tensed.

Advice to Management

Keep this wonderful company culture while making it scale! (actually this message is addressed to the entire team as company culture does not only belong to management)

Snowplow Analytics2018-02-14

Discover more reviews about Snowplow Analytics.