Snowplow Analytics - Incredibly caring, friendly and ethical company culture | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Incredibly caring, friendly and ethical company culture"

I have been working at Snowplow Analytics full-time

Pros

Incredibly caring, friendly and ethical company culture. No blaming, no shaming, just true honest collaboration. I had met the founders before I joined in and my gut feeling was that they were truly good hearted people. Now working with them, they have exceeded my expectations. That's rare enough to be highlighted. Things get done, employees have space to evolve and to come up with their own initiative and... they generally care. Working with people who care about what they are doing and about the others is priceless. Nothing is really set in stone, the processes are evolving all the time in a sort of “whatever suits the best” fashion. Probably the most agile I’ve seen so far.

Cons

It’s still a small organisation, it might lack of structure from time to time so control freaks might get tensed.

Advice to Management

Keep this wonderful company culture while making it scale! (actually this message is addressed to the entire team as company culture does not only belong to management)

Snowplow Analytics2018-02-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great place to work!"

I have been working at Snowplow Analytics full-time

Pros

Snowplow has a great company culture! As it's a fast-growing startup you get a lot of responsibility, trust and autonomy. You'll go through a steep learning curve, but everyone around you will be there to help you! It's a distributed company which gives you the flexibility to work from where you want to and there's no such thing as face-time!

Cons

It's a startup and so we're always constrained by limited resources. There will be tasks and projects that weren't in your initial job description (it's not really a con).

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on company culture, values and hiring. It pays off!

Snowplow Analytics2018-11-26

"Incredible learning opportunity"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in London, England

I have been working at Snowplow Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Snowplow is hands down the best team I've ever worked with. Everybody -- incl the co-founders -- is very friendly, helpful, approachable and receptive of feedback. You never have to worry about office politics or broken processes and you can fully focus on doing your job. We're working at the cutting edge of our field and the job is very demanding, with uncharted waters and a steep learning curve. But the... incredible culture of support and attention to work-life balance helps a great deal. I'm constantly being challenged to go beyond my current skill and ability. A healthy attitude towards failure ensures that I have all the freedom I need to experiment and find solutions to even the hardest problems. I simply cannot believe how fast I'm learning in this sort of environment. To top it all off, this is a company that is very aware of the potential effect of its product on the world and ethical consideration are always top of mind.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging an atmosphere of honesty, transparency and collaboration.

Snowplow Analytics2018-02-01

Discover more reviews about Snowplow Analytics.