1. "Internal IT Support Review"

5.0
    Current Employee - Internal IT Support in Marlow, England

I have been working at Softcat full-time for less than a year

Pros

Softcat is full of incredible people and great opportunities. The Softcat culture is to work hard while enjoying your job and where you work. The company is growing and you can grow with it.

Cons

There are not any real downfalls to working at Softcat.

September 9, 2019Recruitment Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback and we're really glad your still enjoying it here, that's what we hope for! Thanks Rachel Cowell

1. "Account Executive"

5.0

I worked at Softcat full-time

Pros

No better place to gain sales experience after leaving University.

Cons

The industry and being a VAR, doesn't bring much of a bigger mission than making great money and having fun.

November 29, 2019Recruitment Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, really glad you saw the value of the sales experience you can gain with us at the start of your career.ThanksRachel Cowell

2. "Former Technical Consultant."

2.0
    Technical Consultant
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Softcat

Pros

As I was not office based could not think of any, I am sure if you are in your early 20's fresh out of uni then this is the place for you.

Cons

Worst place I worked for as a Technical Consultant. If I was in sales then this would probably be a 5 star review, but from my point of view I felt like an over used machine.

July 20, 2020Recruitment Manager

Thank you for sharing the feedback, and sincere apologies it's taken so long to provide a response. We're committed at Softcat to ensuring that your responses are read and actioned where necessary. We have come along way since you were with us, but will bear in mind the points made, and we absolutely want to make sure we're transparent around working hours and also tailor our rewards and recognition to individuals, and not larger departments.

Discover more reviews about Softcat.