Softcat - New Recruit | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "New Recruit"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marlow, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Softcat full-time for less than a year

Pros

I felt supported throughout the recruitment process, and any enquires I had, prior to starting, were answered with speed and patience from the recruiters and the staff hiring me. Since starting I have felt supported by the team, and emphasis has been placed that no question should feel embarrassing to ask! Taking initiative is encouraged and praised. The culture at Softcat has been accommodating, friendly... and fun - I am excited to continue on my journey at Softcat and see what is in store!

Cons

The only con I have is being addressed as the creation of Non-Sale inductions & workshops is now being put in place!

Softcat2019-11-07
  1. "Thoroughly enjoy working at Softcat"

Current Employee - Manager in London, England

I have been working at Softcat full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of opportunity to grow and develop. Ideas get listened to and taken on. I get to work with passionate, nice, clever, helpful, pro-active, knowledgeable people with a can-do attitude.

Cons

You need to be ok with a bit of ambiguity. We accomplish great things in this company and a lot of the time it's not set in stone and we might be asked to deliver the moon on a stick. But we're acutally very good at delivering moons on sticks ;)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Softcat2019-11-04
  2. "Outstanding recruitment procedures & experience"

Current Employee - Microsoft Solution Architect in Marlow, England

I have been working at Softcat full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a new joiner at SoftCat and had gone through series of interviews and met with few wonderful people too. On board recruiters’ approach, attitude and their outstanding communication strategy aligned with their business processes makes them very diverse from rest of world. What touched me is the ‘sense’ of enabling the fundamental concepts of ‘diversity & equal opportunities’ by creating a ‘common pool’ of... ‘strategic realization’ for all candidates to ‘understand & realize’ the potential values and how it reflects in creating some business value. We can easily comprehend their culture propelled with ‘very professional approach’ which is unquestionably eminent in this competitive world.

Cons

Nothing as such but I will revisit after few months time.

Advice to Management

NA

Softcat2019-10-14

Discover more reviews about Softcat.