Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Endless opportunity on this rocket ship

Feb 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best and brightest through and through - you learn every single day from the smartest minds; tons of opportunity to make an impact; company culture recognizes important aspects of a fully remote environment like flexible working schedules, work life balance, perks to promote well-being

Cons

This company is growing incredibly fast — you have to have patience for the process and be comfortable with change because it’s what is required for continued success. Being globally remote and asynchronous, deliberate care must be taken by all to created shared understandings and alignment, and that can be an adjustment for people if they’ve not come from a similar environment.

4 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rocketship

Apr 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Category defining product - Top flight customer base & logos - Executive team with experience building public companies - Top of band compensation - Mandatory vacation & other incredible benefits/perks

Cons

As with every early stage tech company, not every process is defined. If you appreciate working in environments where you have a lot of autonomy and agency, this won't be a problem.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing high-growth company

Apr 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is by far the best company I've ever worked for, and I've worked for some high-growth "best place to work" / #1 place in SF SaaS companies in my past. Leadership is highly transparant. Our product is impactful. Perks, culture, and compensation are top-notch. Advice to future teammates: with a hyper-growth company comes lots of change, so make sure you have a growth-mindset and evolution/constant-iteration is exciting to you. "Change is the only constant in life" definitely applies here... in a good way!

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind... with any company comes little cons, but every time I vocalize something leadership takes it seriously and helps to address/unblock quickly. 10/10 if you ask me.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Sourcegraph.