SouthStar Capital - Amazing Place to Work | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Amazing Place to Work"

Current Employee - Closing Coordinator in Mount Pleasant, SC

I have been working at SouthStar Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at SouthStar is amazing. Employees are encouraged to solve problems independently but are welcome to seek guidance from management. The Office Dogs, Finn and Bella, bring so much joy to every situation. Conflicts are virtually non-existent, and differing opinions are heard out with patience and responded to thoughtfully. Colleagues work diligently toward mutual goals and are willing to assist one another. Coaching and feedback are given in a constructive and considerate manner. Everyone is recognized for their unique talents and contributions. The CEO even takes out the trash. That is no small thing. That is true servant leadership. The office environment is outfitted with every imaginable comfort that would contribute to productivity and well-being. Life-work balance could not be valued more. Regular fun days, parties and outings contribute to the sense of working to live, not living to work.

Cons

I’m officially addicted to the keg of iced coffee.

Continue reading
    SouthStar Capital2019-04-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great People, Great Work, Great Times!"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at SouthStar Capital full-time

Pros

Integrity, diligence, honesty, and fairness are just a few of the pros that I experience every day working at SouthStar. Colleagues are tremendous human beings across the board. Everyone takes the time to work with each other through questions, and lends a helping hand when needed. This is a rare business environment in which employees take responsibility for their actions, and support one another so that we are successful as a team. Leadership empowers and allows employees to manage their own time, take action within our authority & comfort levels, propose solutions to challenges we may face, and obtain direction when needed. I feel encouraged to bring challenges and new ideas to my leadership team, as their doors are always open, and they help me approach circumstances in a pragmatic yet bespoke manner. Work-life balance is unprecedented. The SouthStar family is truly that--a family--where you're encouraged to be yourself, live your life, and do good!

Cons

I've definitely gained weight from all the delicious lunches and treats provided.

Continue reading
    SouthStar Capital2019-03-05
  2. "Company employment review"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Mount Pleasant, SC

I have been working at SouthStar Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked for 4 different factors in the past 20 years and enjoy the atmosphere and opportunities that SouthStar provides. Management really seem to care about the employees and encourages growth and learning.

Cons

Having been with SouthStar just shy of year, I continue to be happy with my decision.

SouthStar Capital2019-03-01

Discover more reviews about SouthStar Capital.