1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company to work for with a good team. Free familiarisation trips, in-office wellness treats like yoga and massages, supportive management. Good training and product knowledge structure.

Cons

Not enough incentive for those not on the sales team. The pay is a little low for the amount of work done when not on the same commision as the sales team also. Although there is a lot of potential to move up within the company sometimes the training to reach the next level can take a while due to everyone being very busy.

Continue reading
    Spabreaks.com2019-05-16

Spabreaks.com Response

May 23, 2019Founder

This is really great feedback, thank you so much for taking the time to outline your thoughts in the way you have. I am especially interested in your point around commission and recognition for teams outside of the sales team. This is a key point on the HR agenda at the moment, and we will be feedback back to you some ideas we have shortly. Each and every department within Spabreaks.com is as important as the other, so we would never want anyone to feel appreciated. I am glad to hear you feel like we welcome people of all walks of life, that is very true and something we work hard to achieve. Keep up the good work, and thank you again for your honest review. Abi

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Agent"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Brighton, England

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The working hours are good and being central to the town centre is convenient. Personally I have found the other members of staff amazing, from the managers to the CEO. Everyone has time for you and offers support in anyway we can.

Cons

It helps to be up to date with product knowledge as we work with loads of venues so getting started in the job role can seem a bit daunting at first until you grow into it more and start developing a better understanding of what you are talking about , eventually being able to answer most questions for any venue.

Spabreaks.com2019-05-13

Spabreaks.com Response

May 14, 2019Founder

Thank you so much for your honest review of working at Spabreaks.com. I am glad that you are finding the environment supportive and encouraging, this is exactly the feeling we are wanting to create for everyone within the organisation. I fully agree that getting to grips with the extensive product portfolio is not easy, so we are putting even further training in place through improved systems to help with this. Please keep the feedback coming, it really does shape the business as we go along. keep up the good work and thank you for your loyalty. Abi

2. "The Best"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Brighton, England

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people, great work life balance, great incentives and trips, we work hard but we do play hard too! It's a job that you look forward to going to, not one that you dread!

Cons

I don't find there are any cons with the company, only one is when it's more quiet sales wise but that's not the companies fault!

Spabreaks.com2019-05-10

Discover more reviews about Spabreaks.com.