Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Outstanding management that cares about its people profoundly.

Oct 29, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership at spirit is some of the best I have ever experienced or heard about. I have mostly interacted with leadership in the training department to be more specific. I know, without a doubt, our skillset as instructors is valued highly by our leadership. These are the kind of bosses that make you WANT to work effectively and efficiently. They supplement professional development and set you up for success. Spirit often talks about making customers into 'super fans' but the real secret is that they care for us so much, that we become 'super fans' and this leads to a great service/product for the customer. They invest in their people heavily. Also communication from execs to the lowest level and everywhere in-between, is great!

Cons

Airline job security. The industry fluctuates but you will find this at ANY airline. However, at spirit, this is much less of a worry.

Continue reading
    10 people found this review helpful

Spirit Airlines Response

Human Resources

Thank you for the great review, Spirit SuperFan! You are right that we are committed to creating great experiences for both our Team Members and our Guests, and we are happy to hear that you are enjoying your journey with us. Together we will deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Spirit Flight Attendant

Oct 4, 2021 - Flight Attendant in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Spirit is an Amazing Company

Cons

But it has a bad reputation

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Flight Attendant

Oct 15, 2021 - Flight Attendant in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They do try their best to take care of us, and the medical benefits are pretty good.

Cons

Not the best communication within the company.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Spirit Airlines.