St. James's Place Wealth Management - Good company, unlimited earnings (potential) poor admin & support processes. | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Good company, unlimited earnings (potential) poor admin & support processes."

Current Employee - Wealth Manager in Leeds, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at St. James's Place Wealth Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Huge amount of knowledge, infrastructure and e-learning to increase your client facing knowledge, prestige firm, unlimited earning potential if you have the right network to support it. Pays to be self reliant and highly motivated.

Cons

Poor support in the early stages. The mentor system is a joke - most senior advisors volunteer to do this because they receive a £4000 bonus if the junior advisor meets year 1 target, but the actual mentoring is non-existent. I was largely left to fend for myself and learn an FCA accredited role completely on my own via trial and error. Admin is a farce - you will use hundreds and hundreds of pounds of printer ink in this job, no exaggeration.

Continue reading
    St. James's Place Wealth Management2019-04-11
  1. "CNA"

CNA in Columbus, GA

I worked at St. James's Place Wealth Management

Pros

Friendly environment , easy to fit in, great staff, feels like a home, easy work, laid back

Cons

no room for advancement, stepping stone for better positions,

St. James's Place Wealth Management2015-09-15
  2. "Wealth Management Intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at St. James's Place Wealth Management

Pros

good culture, willing to teach

Cons

Could have been given more meaningful responsibilities

St. James's Place Wealth Management2017-12-19

Discover more reviews about St. James's Place Wealth Management.