1. "Great place to build a business"

5.0
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Leeds, England

I have been working at St. James's Place Wealth Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

I must admit that with all the external hype about this company I was dubious at joining. However what you read and hear is not anything like what I have experienced in my 2 years. They are very successful and on the whole clients are very happy. This is a great place to build a business and they’ll give you all the support you need to do this. The model works very well for those who put the work in although I expect it could be a tough place to be if you have no client base and so in my opinion it suits advisers who already have this from a previous role. IT is really strong compared to what I’ve experienced elsewhere, investments team and technical teams are very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Compliance are very thorough. Product range is good and portfolio performance is very strong. Experienced advisers are very keen to help newer advisers. Very professional in all areas and very happy I joined. Flexibility with charges.

Cons

Frustrating that they appear to let the press walk all over them. Remuneration could be considered as outdated but they’re dealing with this.

Continue reading
    St. James's Place Wealth Management2020-01-17
  1. "CNA"

5.0
    CNA in Columbus, GA

I worked at St. James's Place Wealth Management

Pros

Friendly environment , easy to fit in, great staff, feels like a home, easy work, laid back

Cons

no room for advancement, stepping stone for better positions,

St. James's Place Wealth Management2015-09-15
  2. "Wealth Management Intern"

4.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at St. James's Place Wealth Management

Pros

good culture, willing to teach

Cons

Could have been given more meaningful responsibilities

St. James's Place Wealth Management2017-12-19

Discover more reviews about St. James's Place Wealth Management.