Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great

27 Mar 2021 - Stylist in Leicester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

working for swarovski was everything i could ask for. they give you in-depth training so you know what to do, so you can read and understand customers well. Plus the pay was outstanding especially due to me working part time.

Cons

i don’t have any cons, for working at swarovski.

HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it. Swarovski fosters a culture on consistent learning, training and development for the entire workforce. Building a culture of teamwork and collaboration is important to us at Swarovski. Equally important to us, is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued, as they help us turn light into delight every day.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

They care for your knowledge of the brand and how to be successful in your selling approach

6 Jun 2021 - Store Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

love the brand and the style of retail

Cons

raise are only given if you meet your yearly budget

Global HR Social Media Manager

This review made our day! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a beloved brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and craftsmanship. And we are happy you experienced this, too.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Would not recommend.

22 May 2021 - Sales Consultant in Honolulu, HI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relatively good pay, allotment for jewelry twice per year and pretty product.

Cons

Leadership is weak from top down, inventory will ALWAYS be off so don't expect shrink to be good, district managers do not know how to manage their stores, store managers and assistant manages are both expected to make 20% of store sales. They outsource IT and I've even had a worker answer the phone from a nap and only spoke to me in Chinese for the first couple minutes even though I was part of Swarovski North America and only speak English. They cut hours a bunch so do not expect to work more than two days, but you're availability needs to have weekends and at least two weekdays with open availability. There is a HUGE disconnect between headquarters and stores and the district managers are failing to show the leadership to implement the needed actions to bring Swarovski from premium to luxury.

Continue reading

Global HR Social Media Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are disappointed when we don’t meet expectations. As for your concerns, we want to ensure you your review will be shared with upper management, as this kind of feedback is crucial to the improvement of the company. Building a culture of teamwork and collaboration is important to us at Swarovski. Equally important to us, is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they belong. We’re sorry you did not experience that.

Discover more reviews about Swarovski.