Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Flexible and lots of development opportunities

Jun 11, 2020 - Social Media Manager in Northampton, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Despite the team being distributed worldwide, there are a lot of opportunities for fun social activities - All ideas are listened to and appreciated - Lots of opportunity for development - Super flexible - Work from home - Interact with a community of users across the world

Cons

I can't say I've experienced any yet

2 people found this review helpful

Symless Response

Head of Team Success (HR)

Thank you for the positive feedback, and we're delighted that our borderless, flexible staffing model is working well for you.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing Opportunity at Symless

May 6, 2019 - Sales in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

A very fun and engaging work environment with great colleagues and a very well recognized and valued product offering. This is a company with exciting long term growth opportunities for the right candidates.

Cons

Working remotely I don't get to spend time in HQ with the development team.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for writing a review. We'll do our best to arrange time together with the team for our remote workers.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Work that makes a difference in the world

Aug 18, 2014 - Support Representative in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work is self-rewarding. I would be doing this even if I wasn't being paid for it (probably not as much, heh). It's an important mission and I'm very happy to be part of a team who also feels the work is important. Policies are rather open, people are generally allowed to handle their departments how they see fit, as long as the work is getting done and customers aren't complaining.

Cons

Resources are somewhat limited. I like what we accomplish with what we have, and I'm not sure if there is any possibility of getting more out of it. I think we're all doing the best we can with what's available. I just wish there were more available.

Continue reading
    17 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for the review! We really valued your time working with us and I'm glad you appreciated the autonomy and open culture.

Discover more reviews about Symless.