Cover image for Symless

Symless

Engaged Employer

Symless

Add a Review

Flexible and lots of development opportunities - Social Media Manager Symless Employee Review

11 Jun 2020
      Social Media Manager
      Current Freelancer, less than 1 year
      Northampton, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Despite the team being distributed worldwide, there are a lot of opportunities for fun social activities - All ideas are listened to and appreciated - Lots of opportunity for development - Super flexible - Work from home - Interact with a community of users across the world

Cons

I can't say I've experienced any yet

Thank you for the positive feedback, and we're delighted that our borderless, flexible staffing model is working well for you.

Other Employee Reviews

6 May 2019
        Sales
        Current Employee, less than 1 year
        Miami, FL
        Business Outlook

Pros

A very fun and engaging work environment with great colleagues and a very well recognized and valued product offering. This is a company with exciting long term growth opportunities for the right candidates.

Cons

Working remotely I don't get to spend time in HQ with the development team.

Thank you for writing a review. We'll do our best to arrange time together with the team for our remote workers.

18 Aug 2014
          Support Representative
          Current Employee, less than 1 year
          Portland, OR
          Business Outlook

Pros

The work is self-rewarding. I would be doing this even if I wasn't being paid for it (probably not as much, heh). It's an important mission and I'm very happy to be part of a team who also feels the work is important. Policies are rather open, people are generally allowed to handle their departments how they see fit, as long as the work is getting done and customers aren't complaining.

Cons

Resources are somewhat limited. I like what we accomplish with what we have, and I'm not sure if there is any possibility of getting more out of it. I think we're all doing the best we can with what's available. I just wish there were more available.

Thanks for the review! We really valued your time working with us and I'm glad you appreciated the autonomy and open culture.

Discover more reviews about Symless.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Analytical Chemist

Do you experience that how long the hiring process would take at Thermo Fisher? I got my second interview with hiring manager at the beginning of November but I haven’t heard nothing from them. When I’ve emailed them to check in they just said that the process would be slow, no time frame. I would be able to get an offer soon from other company but work as contractor. Should I wait for Thermo Fisher?

8 Comments

KPMG

Booz Allen Hamilton Recently applied and I've been referred for an interview! Any tips on interviewing with Booz Allen? And if I am being asked to complete clearance and background upfront, is this a good indicator for being hired?

3 Comments

Alex L.

Applied for a job a few weeks back, got a call from HR yesterday morning about an interview next week. She mentioned she'd shoot me an email with all the interview details, but so far, my inbox is empty. Assuming I'll hear from her early next week, is it normal for them to expect me to show up for an in-person interview on short notice, like couple days?

3 Comments