Synchrony - Senior Fraud Specialist | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Senior Fraud Specialist"

Current Employee - Fraud Representative in Hyderābād

I have been working at Synchrony for less than a year

Pros

There work culture is awesome.In your work you get help from all the othet senior colleagues."WORLD'S BEST PLACE TO WORK"

Cons

No Negative Comments.As the company is the best place to work in

Advice to Management

Nothing😆

Synchrony2016-12-15
  1. "Great Employer, Very Flexible"

Current Employee - Collections Representative

I have been working at Synchrony full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very flexible with your schedule and what you can do as far as time off goes. Some of the best benefits you will find in a company. Rewarded based on performance, with a bonus sometimes equaling a whole extra paycheck if you’re decent at your job.

Cons

Stressful dealing with customers who already can’t afford their bills and calling them at inconvenient hours for them. When they hang up or do something beyond your control, it can impact your performance and bonus.

Advice to Management

Be more understanding of calls that don’t go well and don’t make the employee feel that a bad call day is, in whole, their fault.

Synchrony2019-08-14
  2. "Good Job"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Altamonte Springs, FL

I have been working at Synchrony full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company works with you, good benefits, comfortable feel not micromanaged, true open door policy, no retaliation policy, ok pay, constant events, everyone is nice, barely any drama

Cons

Not diverse anymore. Hispanics outrank every other race and thats currently the only race being promoted to higher positions. Not upset because I trained a few of them but its a a con because being that I trained a lot of people there I have noticed more qualified people for these positions being skipped over for less qualified applicants & people who have been in the role for 7 months promoted over someone of 4 years...

Advice to Management

Keep the promotions diverse. Or if you know you’re hiring one demographic say that so no one feels mislead after the fact.

Synchrony2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Synchrony.